Hi Darrell

Sorry I deleted the last message - Where can I download the beta rpm?

Darrell May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Any beta testers out there?  I'm still interested in hearing reports if
> this works.  I've tested on an APC BackUPS Office 350.  This uses a
> simple cable.  I'd like to hear results from anyone testing with any of
> the APC SmartUPS line.
>
> Of course the real test is to pull_the_UPS_power_cord and watch to see if
> apcupsd daemon shutdowns the server correctly.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Darrell May
> DMC Netsourced.com
> http://netsourced.com
> http://myEZserver.com
>

> --
> Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues
> Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Archives by mail and http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org

Regards
Brandon Friedman
Product Manager

Tech-Knowledgy Advantage
Ph:  +27 (011) 486-0626
Fax: +27 (011) 486-0629
Cell: +27 (083) 408-7840
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.techknowledgy.co.za
PO Box 1909, Houghton, 2041 South Africa
No. 1 Mowbray Road, Greenside, Johannesburg, South Africa
Mitel Networks Authorized Partners