From: Darrell May [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: November 3, 2001 4:45 PM
To: e-smith-devinfo
Subject: [e-smith-devinfo] serverstatus.php3

I found and updated a neat little PHP script to check the status of an
SME5 server.  It is available for download here:

http://myEZserver.com/downloads/mitel/serverstatus.php3.gz

Simply copy to your primary/html directory (or wherever you want) and
unzip:

gzip -d serverstatus.php3.gz

Then access by:

http://yourdomain/serverstatus.php3

You may check remote servers simply by entering the appropriate IP
address or domain name.  Bear in mind if you are checking an external
server, some of the ports may be blocked.

Easy to edit so if you see any other ports we should check, please test
and let me know what you think.  I could easily make this an rpm if
people feel it's a worthwhile little script.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com