> I've got a couple of quick suggestions and questions about the
> e-smith-samba-1.1.0-14 rpm.  It looks like the template fragments
> 11logonPath and 11logonHome got switched, as they each point to the other
> one's variable, i.e. 11logonPath has logon home =  and
> 11logonHome has logon
> path =
We've been discussing this on another thread (i.e., 5.1 Alpha - "net use".)
Another developer noticed that the logon home parameter didn't work.  As it
turns out, it needs to be set to:
logon home = //%L/%U

> Lastly, what is the difference between the samba-2.2.2-1es files that
> Charlie put together and the now released RawHide samba-2.2.2-3
> rpms?  What
> is the recommended set of rpms to use, since I know e-smith tries to use
> stock RedHat rpms?
I think Charlie put together a set of RPMs that fit the "Redhat model."  The
Samba 2.2.2 binary provided by the Samba team lumps everything into one RPM.
If it were me, I'd use the RPMs that Charlie put together as that is what is
being used as the basis for all of the development going into SME 5.1 Alpha.
It's all the same version of Samba as nothing has been released by the Samba
team since the release of Samba 2.2.2

Regards,

Greg Zartman