Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of an issue with cron.  Maybe it is simply
lack of knowledge on my part so if you see an error in my comments,
please share your wisdom.

I'm trying to add, as an example:

/etc/cron.d/mynewcronjob

(I'm of course doing this the template way).

Now it 'appears' that a full reboot is required to have these new jobs
read and launched correctly.  I've tried all the variants shown below:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/crond start|stop|reload|restart

but only a reboot works.  What am I missing?

Darrell May
DMC NETSOURCED.COM
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com