On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:04:38 -0000, Darrell May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>10) The above blades may be added and a custom iso built (difficult but
>    I've done this) that installs an up to date, ready to go SME Server
>    at install.

I've been too busy to follow any list traffic for a little while, so I'm
not up to date on the SME version of the E-Smith server. So I apologise
in advance if I'm asking any dumb questions.

Would you care to pass on any tips on how to build SME 5.0 + updates
onto a CDROM? Having a definitive CDROM would be very useful to me.

  \|/  \|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est