> Why not? If it's something you want, why not do it? Why does it matter
> whether Mitel chooses to go the same way or not?
This seems like a very interesting stance Charlie.  I know I certainly
wouldn't want to do something that I thought would diverge from Mitel's
direction (unless it was a minor thing).  Last think I want to do it  put a
bunch of work in something only to find that it's orphaned in next release
of SME.

Regards,

Greg Zartman