Hi all,

  Due to a "too careless"** brother I have lost all my mail in the last 2
months :(((( As you know we were developing several web interfaces to
replace some parts of admin's console. Some people in this list had offered
some help to translate them from spanish to english as we have no time to do
so ourselves (one was Paco Sanchez, the other one just wrote to me talknig
about e-smith in a rack environment). Please contact me off list to recever
our contact :))

  BTW, we have tested and improved the "internal interface" addon that was
made public some time ago. Once these people translate it we will release
both versions to the public. (Sorry the old one had important errors and we
decided not to release it even when Paco made the translation).

  Also we have tested and tried 3 new addons with the same philosophy:

    1) External interface - Ethernet -> Let's you choose the server mode you
want to use and enter all the parameters needed for a fixed IP scenario.
    2) External interface - Modem -> Using other contrib allready available
we have added the "choose the server mode" part and solved a minor bug
present when the old package was installed but the modem disabled.
    3) External interface - ISDN -> The same as above but we have not been
able to make this one work as it has been imposible for us to make our ISDN
PCI DIVA card work. We make the call, autenticate but then, only icmp
traffic goes, no way to make udp and tcp trafic go (you can make a ping or
tracert but no web, no ftp, etc)

  This three addons are ready to work but in spanish. Once they are
translated by our volunteers we will release all of them to the public. BTW,
some configuration is needed before using this 3 addons. The idea is: let
somebody with "e-smith knowledge" install and configure them (VAR) and then
don't give too much power to the maybe unkownfull admin (for example, the
init string of the modem has to be introduced in the code but its not
visible).

  Thanks and sorry for my lost emails.

** He formated the disk without asking.

---