On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Steve Bush wrote:

> I don't understand.
> This appears to be a development issue to me.
> Why isn't it appropriate for this list?

Rasjid is seeking support for a production server, rather than attempting
to develop a new feature for the server.

If there is a bug in a standard feature of the server, this should be
brought to the attention of [EMAIL PROTECTED], rather than, or perhaps as
well as, being discussed on this list. There is also the issue that Rasjid
has stated that he has purchased suppport for this product. In that case,
he should be seeking support from his supplier (who then might be
escalating support directly to Mitel) rather than seeking help here.

None of the above precludes the discussion on this list of alternative
design or implementation approaches, but I think that it's appropriate
that the two concepts are treated quite separately.

Regards

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739