"Ruffdogs.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Darrell,
> Just getting around looking at this in about one half hour, so I may be
> speaking of somthing that's already been done, but what about domain
> forwarding?
>
> http://domain1.com sends to local webserver at 192.168.1.4
> http://domain2.com sends to local webserver at 192.168.1.5

That is Apache httpd.conf directives, not ipchains port forwarding.

I believe this is what you are looking for:

Friday, December 21 2001 14:46
From:  Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:  Re: [e-smith-devinfo] Virtual hosts

e-smith-proxypass-1.0.0-01.noarch.rpm

This module allows Apache to be configured to pass requests for
specified URLs through to other internal or external web sites.
Access to the passthrough locations is optionally restricted
to particular IP addresses or ranges.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com