On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 04:29:17PM -0500, Kirrily Robert wrote:
> As you are probably aware, support for non-US keyboards will be
> supported in 5.1 if you modify the config file on the boot floppy.
> Unfortunately we don't have any non-US keyboards around here, so we were
> wondering if anyone out there in devinfo land can confirm that this
> works as expected.

A couple of people have asked how to do this.  You need to modify ks.cfg
on the boot floppy, and change the "keyboard" setting to match the type
of keyboard you have.

I'm afraid I don't know what the names of other kinds of keyboards are,
however.  I'm guessing they use ISO country codes, so if you have a
French keyboard it would be "fr", swedish would be "se", and so on.  If
anyone has better information than I do, please correct me.

K.

--
Kirrily "Skud" Robert -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Developer website: http://www.e-smith.org