>From the work I have done trying to get PPTP working with the 2.4 kernel I
think that the ppp.o and ppp_mppe.o modules that exist in the
/lib/modules/2.2.19-7.0.8-e-smith/net directory are going to need to be
recompiled for the new version of the kernel (2.4.7 or 2.4.9).  Is there
anyone out there that is willing to help in recompiling these modules (I
would prefer to start with the 2.4.7-10 kernel).  If possible it would be
nice to have both the smp and normal versions.  I have machines that fit
both configurations that I can test with.

If someone could recompile these modules and send them here then I will
report back success or failure.

Thanks everyone,

-Shad