On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Dan Brown wrote:

> Quoting John Powell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > I would even say the same for a compiler and other dev tools (no
> > matter how much I would like to have them installed for me), they are
> > never (and should never) be included in the SME production ISO.  It
> > would be nice to make a single RPM of RPMs to install this in one
>
>     Sounds like a job for a blade...

It is definitely the job for a blade.  So much so that I believe we already
started building one awhile back that would include:

make
cvs
rcs
vim-enhanced
e-smith-devtools
[and several others that I can't seem to recall off hand]

Not sure where that blade is in the process of upload to the Blade
Deployment machines, but I'll look into it to see where its at and let you
know.

Regards,

Jay

--
Jason D. Miller                         E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Software Developer               Phone:  +1 613.368.4387

"Are those workers dead?"
"Technically, yes ... but that's no excuse!", <cracks the whip>,
"Back to work you lazy corpse! ..."
--- Taken from DilbertTV, "Elbonian Trip"