Yesterday was a slow day on this list . . . right? I posted this
question yesterday and got no response . . .nada.

Has anybody looked at anything like this

http://webcp.can-host.com

and maybe come up with a way to use it on e-smith?

We would really like to come up with a way to turn e-smith into a system
for a private host. i.e. a guy hosting many websites off his DSL line. I
know you are able to do this now, but you are NOT really able to allow
the customer (who you are hosting for)to have access and control of his
or her own domain.

It's the ease of SME and the IBAY system that makes us think this would
work with at least something very close to the e-smith model.

Thoughts please.

Thanks
Garret