Yeah, I guessed it would be a little "clunky" but some of the best
software dev projects are using it.... ie REdhat and Mozilla!

The only thing is that it designed for software developement as appose
to request tracking...

Will look at Request TRacker.... didn't really like Double Choco Latte..

I have been test 2 products IRM and Perldesk... both look promising
except.... IRM seems to be dormant!

--

Regards
Brandon Friedman