On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 10:10:38AM +0200, Brandon Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Yeah, I guessed it would be a little "clunky" but some of the best
> software dev projects are using it.... ie REdhat and Mozilla!
>
> The only thing is that it designed for software developement as appose
> to request tracking...
>
> Will look at Request TRacker.... didn't really like Double Choco Latte..

For what it's worth, I've got Request Tracker running on 5.1.2. If you
want to go that way (or anyone else), let me know, and I'll at least
give you the packages that are made and the templates that aren't
packaged up yet, or maybe even get around to packaging them.

  -Rich

 Systems Administrator/Support Engineer, Network Server Solutions Group
    Mitel Networks, Ottawa, ON                 +1 613 592 2122 (x2513)