Shad,

Is this available for testing? If so what is the link to the ISO and any
how-to.Have you updated servers with this, were they fresh installs or
modified pseudo-production servers.

I recently had a server crash which destroyed data, had this been using
a journaling file system most likely would not have had any problems.

Steve Lewis
Fayetteville, AR, USA