Hello Brandon,

Thank you for the Sherpath RPM work. I followed your howto very closely on my
test server. I can obtain the login page, enter the required username/password
(admin/admin). At that time I am met with a string of MySQL errors which the
root error is "Sherpath@localhost cannot connect to database with password=no".

I created the database, db user and password, as the how to stated to create
them. Also confirmed the config files are correct, even rooted around for more
config stuff. Any thoughts? ** oh, one thing, the Sherpath MySQL database
password contains a dollar sign ($), is this a problem?

Cheers,

Steve