The howto is abit out-dated.

You can download the RPMS - latest builds are here:

http://www.geocities.com/lapsch/rpms/mitel-sherpath-bf-1.2-02.noarch.rpm
http://www.geocities.com/lapsch/rpms/mitel-sherpath-bf-1.2-02.src.rpm

Please backup your data first! This isn't an upgrade yet.... remove your
add-ons and install the rpm...

This new build is based on 0.9.3 which has been updated with more
English - not 100% just yet!

--

Regards
Brandon Friedman