On 21 Jun 2002, Darrell May wrote:

[snip]
> So what I want is for the ProxyPass to update the browser URL to become the
> target URL, http://domain2.com.

I don't think this how ProxyPass is supposed to work.  I thought
ProxyPass was meant to leave the address as it gets it - apache
just relays pages from the target address.

When you go to http://yoursever/server-manager/ the ProxyPass is
getting the pages from http://127.0.0.1:980/server-manager/ and
serving them as the original address.

> Is this possible?
>
> NOTE:  I'm buidling on 5.5B9 and have tested both IE and Netscape,
> same results.

The proxypass should be transparent to the browser, perhaps you
want the browser to get *redirected* to the new page instead.

Daniel van Raay