Abe Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Just curious what direction you're heading with the panel.

Actually I have my panel/rpm completed.  I'm talking with Mitel on a few
points I raised with the e-smith-proxypass rpm before releasing.

> Do you
> intend to add the ability to forward sites for Virtual Domains to
> internal web servers?

I certainly want this :-)

> Then I copied
> /etc/e-smith/templates/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf/80Aliases00 to

Send me your 80Aliases00 fragment directly.

> I'm sure I should be doing this using the e-smith db, rather than a
> config file.

Yes, that would be preferred. The 35ProxyPass fragment uses the accounts db.
 I'm sure we can find a way to add the above.  Let's work together on this
offlist, then we'll post back for feedback when ready to release.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com