On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Timothée Bastin wrote:

> I just remembered that I used mod_gzip with e-smith in the past and want
> to use it with SME 5.1.2 again, but I can't find it anymore. At the
> e-smith.org contributed howto's page there is a broken link to Darrell
> May's howto on how to improve the webserver's performance.

There's a mirrored copy of it here:

http://www.cyber-euskadi.com/howtos/apache-mod_gzip-howto.htm

We'd be happy to host local copies of any contributed documentation and
software. We would have done so already with this HOWTO, but Darrell has
yet to give us permission.

Regards

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 592 5660 or 592 2122  Fax: +1 (613) 592 1175