MimerDesk is the best open-source HTML based groupware package that I've come
across.  See http://www.mimerdesk.org/.  MimerDesk 1.5.3.2 is the current
production release of MimerDesk, although I believe that 1.6 is nearing
completion.

I have done an initial packaging of the Perl modules required for MimerDesk
1.5.3.2.  This makes the install take a few minutes, rather than, well,
somewhat longer.

This is my first time at packaging anything, and I've just used the cpan2rpm
utility.  I'm well aware I need to check SME naming conventions and
dependancy issues.  Please consider this PACKAGING a first draft.  Any
feedback would be most appreciated.

The files are available from
http://www.openminddev.net/files/mimerdesk/1.5.3.2/mitelsme/5.5/

I suspect that the rpm's will work okay on SME 5.1.2 too, but I have not
tested it.

I am only on a connection with a 64kb uplink, and so I have not hosted the
MimerDesk tarball.  Please get that from the MimerDesk site.
http://www.mimerdesk.org/download/releases/mimerdesk-1.5.3.2.tar.bz2

Cheers,

Rasjid.