Greetings.

This group has been so helpful to me in the past, I was hoping that you
all could bail me out of another issue.

I have two E-Smith machines at different locations.  Both boxes are
running SME v5.5 and I used the latest and greatest FreeS/WAN from
www.myezserver.com  I installed the rpm at both locations following the
instructions in the HOW-TO that was provided.  I can ping a remote
windows box by the private IP on the other network so I know the VPN is
functional to some extent.  However, when I go to Network Neighborhood I
can not see any of the machines on the remote network.  I know it's
probably something simple that I missed.

Thanks.

Jay Douglas
Systems Consultant
Fort Collins, CO