> Following the above I hope should keep everyone happy as:
> - a ticket is opened in Mitel's bug tracking system and prioritized.
> - devinfo is not burdened with the issue at all.

I agree with Tom: Splitting "the communinty" between two forums is
inherently a bad idea.  Devinfo should remain the primary location for
posting SME related development topic...  Posting elsewhere invites
confusion.   Further, the direct interface with Mitel developers can be
critical to development efforts.  That don't have to post, but they
generally do.

I can understand folks past frustration with posting issues on this list
(I've been frustrated myself at times).  We shouldn't let this frustration
create a situation that is even more difficult to work with.  Charlie posted
the "sideboards," if you will, for this forum a couple of months back and
they clearly outlined what topics should be posted here (I can't seem to
locate the post in the archives however).  I think these sideboards define a
very good basis for discussion.

--
Greg J. Zartman, P.E.
Vice-President