Great news!

After a bit of testing, the latest version of ari-mitel-acid seems to work
just fine under a stock SME 5.6 install. The only thing that won't work is the
trevor-guardian package because it writes the rules to ipchains as opposed to
iptables... now... if someone wants to update that (my iptables experience is
REALLY limited at the moment) then I'll update the how-to to include it.

Cheers!
Ari