Hi all,

>       http://www.saco-service.de/SME

  I have sent to Peter the new files as seems the contrib guys are in Linux
Expo. I did send them the second release a couple of times, get the ticket
answer and there it stops. Peter offered us the cance to use its server, so
there it is. I would like if others (Darrell, Shad, ...) host it too once it
gets translated.

  Regards.

--
Jaime Nebrera Herrera