Pascal,

Unfortunately after I updated Darrell's port opening rpm to work with SME5.6
I discovered that e-smith-packetfilter-1.13.0-07.noarch.rpm kills port
forwarding. Both port opening and forwarding work with
e-smith-packetfilter-1.13.0-04.noarch.rpm. Just install with --nodeps

# rpm -Uvh dmc-mitel-portopening-0.0.1-3.noarch.rpm --nodeps.

Check out http://www.e-smith.org/bboard/read.php?f=1&i=24373&t=24373  for
the full story

I suppose I should update the rpm and remove the dependency on
e-smith-packetfilter-1.13.0-07

Jon Blakely
Computer Troubleshooters-Howick
New Zealand