I'm a little afraid to even open this 'cans o'worms', but here we go
anyway-

Two questions/points:

1. Is this the list to be posting comments about what needs to be added
to Contribs.org? Don't we have that already right here =>
http://www.senecainfo.us/tiki/tiki-index.php. At last glance there were
only 9 comments (plus whatever changes have been made to the Wiki text)!

2. Has anyone looked at Postnuke's NOC => https://noc.postnuke.com/
(Network Operations Center)? It is a nice model - kind of like a
'souped' up Sourceforge.

Noah Genner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.genner.on.ca/noahville