I forgot to mention that I do not have internet access over the weekend so
all comments/criticism posted wont reach my eyes till Monday morning :-)

Have a good one!

Cyrus Bharda

Cyrus Bharda wrote:
: I have written my first howto and need some info on if:
:
: It is good enough
: Should contain more information
: Should provide screenshots
: Need to be worded differently
: Is it easy to follow
:
: I would just like to know what/if I have done anything wrong so I can
: fix it, there is nothing worse than a bad howto.
:
: Now I have tested this out, followed it but because I know what I am
: talking about and know the steps it does seem logical to me, but I
: need to know from someone who does not know the steps and tries to
: follow these to find out if there is something wrong with it.
:
: I have used Darrell's howto template, thank you Darrell!!
:
: Cyrus Bharda
: P.S. This is my first so please be gentle :-)
:
: Find Howto at:
:
: http://mail.langs.net.au/netprobe-howto.htm
:
: This is hosted by a 56k modem and the page will be taken offline on
: Monday morning Eastern Australian time.