Also, if you choose to put netprobe in the init.d startup directory you
will need to change lines 151 and  164 of the startup script to reflect
the location of the users.txt file to /opt/netprobe/config...

I have mine resetting every two hours which explains the crashes. The
file could not be found. The way the script is presently written, it
expects to be started from the /opt/netprobe directory.

Regards,

John C.

John Cusick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>