God I dont know how I missed that one :-)

Fixed that plus added how to watch multiple network devices at the same time
with netprobe near the end, hopefully that's everything fixed up, thanks
again to all who have proof read this for me!!!

Anyone have any suggestions on adding it to make it start when SME boots up?

Cyrus Bharda