On 24/03/03 Dan York did say:

> Unfortunately, Des, I don't have any idea. (Except maybe asking the Plone
> developers why they can't work with 2.2! ;-)

    2.2 added several language constructs that changed basic behaviour, which
is on by default and breaks backwards compatibility, like nested scoping. This
is probably why the Zope developers don't want to move to 2.2 yet.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 613-592-2122 x2522
SME Solutions, Mitel Networks Corporation