We have completely redone contribs.org to enhance the site.

If you haven't been there, http://www.contribs.org has over 300 links to
e-smith contribs and howtos, file libraries, forums, and much more.

Thanks to Hsing-Foo Wang, Brian J. Read, and a number of other folks who
have been kind enough to help us make this happen.

If you have been using any other URL aside from the new one, you may
have to refresh your browser to get the new content.

Please let me know if there are any broken items.

-jeff

          Jeff Coleman
     Resource Strategies, Inc.
 "The Intelligent Use of Technology"