I have done a short howto on installing the MySource content management system
on SME
(http://www.openminddev.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/MitelSME#Installing_http_mysource_squiz_n).

I have tried various things (upgrading horde, imp etc, installing the pear
libraries from horde) and I have not been able to get webmail to work after
upgrading to php 4.3.2.

My next idea was to detail files are under /usr/share/pear/ and try an install
all the missing libraries manually.  Unfortunately my php knowledge is zip,
and so I'd really just making stabs in the dark.  My guess is that simply
doing 'pear install <module>' for each one that seems missing may do the
trick, but will I end up with module versions incomplatible with SME?

Before I proceed on another wild goose chase, any suggestions or pointers to
existing howto's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rasjid.

--

Rasjid Wilcox