Does anyone know if qmail in SME has been compiled to support the following?

http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/admin.html#copies
<snip>
How do I keep a copy of all incoming and outgoing mail messages?
Answer: Set QUEUE_EXTRA to "Tlog\0" and QUEUE_EXTRALEN to 5 in extra.h.
Recompile qmail. Put ./msg-log into ~alias/.qmail-log.

You can also use QUEUE_EXTRA to, e.g., record the Message-ID of every
message: run

     | awk '/^$/ { exit } /^[mM][eE][sS][sS][aA][gG][eE]-/ { print }'

from ~alias/.qmail-log.
</snip>

I tried simply creating the /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-log file with the entry
'&[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to forward all incoming and outgoing mail
messages to the above defined e-mail address.  Not sure if this is correct.
The end result was I was not able to get it to work under SME6.0 so I guess
I am mistaken in the implementation or the above isn't compiled into qmail.

This seems like it would be a valuable feature for many.

Anyone know how to correctly recompile qmail and/or enable the above feature
under SME6.0?

Regards,

Darrell