>From: Timothée Bastin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] [Off Topic] Hijacked dns
>Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:08:33 +0100
>
> Hi John,
>
> When I lookup the cusick.ws domain at www.godaddy.com it
> replies with:
>
> These names are available...
>
> CUSICK.WS
>
> Are you sure you renewed your domain registration in time?
>
> Regards,
>
> Timothée Bastin

To Timothy et al.

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, I did renew it in time (for 2 years) and Register.com had no
problem taking my money, which probably explains why they are being so
close-mouthed about the problem.

Although if I hadn't renewed in time, I am surprised that:

A: they would keep it on their servers, dns25.register.com and
dns26.register.com

and

B. They would wait over 2 months before turning it in to WebSite.ws or
whoever to put it back as an available site.

Thanks again. that was a help. I didn't realize that it is now
officially dormant. Since I paid for the renewal, that never occurred to
me :)

Thanks again for the patience with an off-topic post.

Regards,

John Cusick