On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 02:11:30AM -0700, Jeff Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> As we migrated Phorum over from Mitel to contribs.org we lost a little
> functionality that we would like to restore.
>
> We would like to figure out how to enable subscriptions to the forums via
> email, and to have replies to a specific post sent via email.  Both of these
> options were enabled at Mitel, but I can't figure out how. :<
>
> If any of you can help with these issues we sure would appreciate it.

I can probably look into it. :-) The mail was exploded by plain old
mailing lists, configured to allow postings only from the Phorum
software. I'm not sure offhand what in Phorum sent the mail out, but
that's just because it was set up before my time; I'll take a look
later today and see what was done, and drop you a line directly.

  -Rich

--
Rich Lafferty, System Administrator, AMC Ops --- +1 613 592 2122 x2513

<ignatz> really it's quite a fine line between a Black Mass and a
         mandatory all-hands benefits meeting