Mitel gurus,

I'm working on nutting out a rough FormMagick doc/howto and had an idea.

Seems to me that one of the primary weaknesses of FormMagick is it's inability
to easily make tables.  The best approch seems to be to paint tables in the
form using CGI objects.  Do you guys think it would go against the FM approch
to create a object wrapper to the HTML::Template package to generate tables?
HTML::Template is a fairly light weight package that is well suited for
creating tables using the <TMPL_LOOP> tag.   What I'm thinking is that a
person would simply load up a data structure with table data then throw it at
the HTML::Template object wrapper.  The object would then return the
appropriate HTML code.

Many thanks.

Greg Zartman