Hi,

  First, I know 5.5 is outdated and maybe noone will want to answer
questions on it. But I'm shooting anyway...

  By looking at the directories of SRPMS and RPMS, I found the following
discrepancy:

        SRPMS:  e-smith-release-5.5beta9-01
        RPMS:           e-smith-release-5.5-03

  This is the only discrepancy I see except the missine "standard" GPL
packages.

  What is the differences between those 2 packages?

  If e-smith-release-5.5-03 is more recent can it's corresponsing source
package be made available?

Andre