Great thanks. Just wanted to make sure everything was in sync.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Rowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 10:39 AM
To: Courchesne, Andre
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] SRPMS vs RPMS discrepancy ?

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:19:28PM -0500, "Courchesne, Andre"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sounds good for me. I had not read the release notes inside the source rpm
> yet (shame on me). But shoudn't the source package name change
automatically
> when doing the "rpm -bs" or "rpm -ba" ?

Yes, it should - thanks for picking that up. I've put
e-smith-release-5.5-03.src.rpm in the SRPMS directory and removed the old
e-smith-release-5.5beta9-01.src.rpm, and this should be on the mirrors
within a day.

If you find any other such inconsistencies, please send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Gordon
--
 Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Director, Engineering