Hi all,

Just a quick one to inform that, owing to a sad lack of flames, I've put NodeConfig (the windows GUI-based node config utility) under CVS.

You'll find it in Contrib/wininstall/NodeConfig, in Freenet's CVS (*not* FreeWeb CVS). It's too general to live in the FreeWeb tree.

I've checked it out and test-built it ok. Note - it requires MSVC v6.

David

PS - whoever wrote that nice installer with the blue rabbit - please make yourself known to this group. Also, please check in your changes to CVS (or zip up the files and email them to me and I'll check them in).