>From "Marco A. Calamari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I'll be able to test 509 next week; i just suggest that, before
> the release of 0.5, this problem will be addressed, and optionally a warning
> message like that about Internet Explorer is added when people
> browse freenet using http AND are not on 127.0.0.1.

If we're going to have a bunch of nag messages, can we at least display them
all on one page instead of a series of pages?

also, it's probably not a great thing to open the diagnostic port to the world
anyway...  is it possible to configure your node to have only
retrieval/insertion accessable to the outside?

--
Benjamin Coates