On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 06:37:49AM +1000, fish wrote:
> > I am not deciding a release deadline based on PR concerns, I am deciding
> > to have a release deadline based on PR concerns.
> > The Windows installer is irrelevant, it has its own release schedule.
>
> You are going to want to kill me for saying this, but these two statements
> are mutually exclusive - to get the PR from windows people, freenet needs
> to work on windows.

Of course, but the Windows installer is much simpler than the Freenet
node.

If it is working by Wednesday, we will obviously use it, if it isn't
(which would be a shame, and hopefully very unlikely) - we won't.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                ian@[freenetproject.org|locut.us|cematics.com]
Latest Project                                 http://cematics.com/kanzi