Been running it a few hours so far and noticed the following:
+ After approx 1 hour, 50% of the processor time is privileged, suggesting thread-swapping is taking more time than useful work.
+ Bandwidth limiting isn't having any effect. With a limit of 5000 outbound set, I'm nevertheless maxing out my 128kbps upload speed.
+ The node seems to be having trouble deleting files to make space (see the log).
+ Lots of : (freenet.ConnectionHandler, read interface thread, NORMAL): scheduler notified CH.innerProcess before CHIS.wait()!!!

System: Win2000, 768MB RAM (but standard flaunch.ini limiting JVM to 128MiB), Java 1.4.1_01

Non-standard freenet.ini entries:
maxNodeConnections=60
aggressiveGC=60
minCP=0.2
outputBandwidthLimit=5000
rtMaxNodes=150
maximumThreads=200

Also - a question on the bandwidth throttling. From your description of this build, I got the idea that I/O for FCP gets restricted with bandwidth from FNP - is that correct?

Hope this helps
-Kevin