At 02.20 22/07/2003 +1000, you wrote:
> Re [freenet-dev] Job Jar Repor7.ems<file://D:\Mail\Attach\Re [freenet-dev] Job Jar
> Repor7.ems <0880.0002>>
>> > *  Produce a Kaffe-bundled distro of Fred.=0D
>> http://firenze.linux.it/~giannibi/easyfreenet/=0D

>This comes up regularly when the jobjar is posted, it seems.  Anyhow,=0D
>it doens't count.  From the page in question:

You point is true; however the note you refer is posted everytime
 the jobjar is posted because Easyfreenet was out well before the
 nio incompatibility was introduced in stable releases.

So the posting was the only way to publicize a code that was ignored
 despite 3 different announce in devl list.

Or at least to have some comment back ;) .....

Ciao.   Marco

--
+     il  Progetto Freenet - segui il coniglio bianco        +
*     the Freenet  Project - follow the  white rabbit        *