On Monday 15 September 2003 03:34 am, J wrote:
> Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> > *  Incorporate an official bug tracking system into the main
> >    freenetproject.org web site.  Candidates are Adam's FNBTS,
> >    the SourceForge bug tracker, or ?
>
> Would bugzilla do for this purpose?

Yes.  It certainly beats what we have now, which is *nothing*.  All one
would need is a machine running apache, perl, and mysql (just off the top
of my head).  I'd use it for fcptools as well.

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54                          the one-eyed man is king."