----- Original Message -----
From: "Jukka Holappa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 4:56 AM
Subject: Re: [freenet-dev] What did I do to deserve this?

> Tom Kaitchuck wrote:
>
> > I see "Outbound connections that are to peers not in the routingtable:
> 25.0%",
> > I thought this was fixed for outgoing == routing table.
>
> Btw. in my case this value was near 85%
>
> - - Jukka

This is typically because they *where* in your routing table earlier on but
have now been replaced by other routing entries. The node doesn't close
connections just because it wont route messages over those particular
connections. There is still a chance that it will arrive messages over those
connections... The typical value over here is around 90% (which to me
indicates that the routing table rotates a little bit to fast), I would
really much like to know what typical values other people see.

/N