"Edward J. Huff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hmm, ... what does freenet do if a peer connects from a new IP
> number while connections are still open to it on the old IP?

I'm pretty sure fred couldn't care less where a connection is coming
from, as long as the crypto authenticates.  This is part of the design
that makes it much easier to have multiple transports.

Thelema
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Raabu and Piisu
GPG 1024D/36352AAB fpr:756D F615 B4F3 BFFC 02C7  84B7 D8D7 6ECE 3635 2AAB