Ok, so I'm reading QThreadFactory ONE MORE TIME... There may be a
problem, we might _want to_ overestimate available during create thread,
return thread, but then underestimate it in destroy thread and get
thread, because of the following:  what happens if by (relatively
impossible, but it is _theoretically_ possible, and as freenet scales it
will happen) some chance, the QThreadFactory's creator thread is able to
keep calling createThread repeatedly but NONE of those threads that are
created ever manage to get the countLock?  Then all of a sudden we have
tons of extra threads around... createThread should inc. available as
soon as it fires IMHO.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Brandon