Martin Stone Davis wrote:

Ian Clarke wrote:

Well, initially I think it would be more constructive right now if you could redo your criticism of the current scheme now that you have this knowledge.

So far as I can tell, the current scheme achieves what we want already - can you demonstrate otherwise?

I'll try. Can you point me to documentation about roughly how your "globalTRetrieve" is calculated? And/or should I just RTFS?

That has actually just been modified. As of the change it is the average time between sending the initial request and actually retrieving the data.

Ian.